Body armor - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Body armor

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Olympia gear. It's about time to replace it but I went down in 2011 with it on and I still wear it today.
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I'd like to wear a full length riding suit.. but just can't find a size that fits me well. Either too short or too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiDan View Post
    Olympia Motorsports Avenger suit. One piece, mesh, flows a ton of air, great protection, and packs down really small. Best part is it keeps my clothes clean when I ride. I can wear anything under it (shorts to a suit) and look great when I arrive - and am fully protected at the same time, too. Held Air-and-Dry gloves, Dainese Fulcrum boots, and a Schuberth C3 Pro round it out.
    Thanks for the pointer on the Olympia Avenger... Reveilla has it on a closeout, 40%+ off....

They move away

I just ride naked, the cagers seem to stay away but in coastal areas i tend to get harpooned.

I sowed elbow,shoulder,back armor into my harley textile jacket that I've had for a long time and wanted to keep. It never had armor! Thing ways a ton now but so much better protection. Put lvl 2 back armor (replaced a foam pad) in my summer jacket, so that thing is safer. Put the flat armor in my winter riding pants and used the armor I took out of them and sowed them into a pair of draggin jeans I just purchased. I may get another set of forcefield flat knee armor for the jeans and replace the one I have in there,not sure. So all my gear is upgraded !!!

clips

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    Hey DTOM. You ever tried anything like these. I've heard they work well. http://www.ryderclips.com/buy-biker-...ryderclips.php
    I've used boot clips for years and they work great. Mine are not that fancy though. Mine are from some H2S monitors at work. They were throwing a bunch away and I took the clips off, laced them in my boots and I was set. Very heavy duty and free.