belly pan - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: belly pan

Very satisfied with the one I got. Almost invisible except for a small black strip on the side, does not scrap in turns, easy to mount, easy to do an oil change, strong enough to lift the bike for a tire change even. I did scrap a speed bump once and no damage but do avoid them straight on now. Hopefully if I ever hit something really hard it will absorb the hit as a sacrifice and not damage the mount bolt points.

I have the black variety of the Show Chrome pan on mine as well. I have had it scrape quite a few times...no damage, just took off some of the paint.
    As for chainging the oil...just completed my 2nd oil change and putting the front section back in is still just as annoying as the first install. Cant see what im doing or where the hole is...but once you get the screw lined up its no problem.
    I did notice when i did the last service that there were several dents and scrapes in addition to the ones on the side edges...so it is doing its job.
    I think the main thing is that you get SOMETHING down there. Obviously this pan is not going to last the life of the bike. I may try a different pan later but for now im overall pleased with what i have
    2015 matte silver F6B