Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
Yeah I wish I could wear riding boots, but I have yet to find any wide enough to fit comfortably. My best fitting shoes are Skechers in a 4E width. It looks like Bates makes that size but if you click on that width on their home page it show you what is available in that width, and none of them are riding boots.
I like the styles that have no laces, a zipper up the side covered with a velcro flap, waterproof, oil resistant/non-slip soles. It seems finding a boot with those specs in a width I need is next to impossible! I recently order a pair of boots from Competition Accessories that were supposedly wide, I couldn't even get my foot into them! Luckily I got a full refund. I agree with another poster that said he can't mail order boots. We need to be able to try them on first. There is not a lot of choice in my area. So yeah, I wear my Skechers when I ride, or my low rise hikers. Both have laces.
The boots that I posted the link to are available in extra-wide widths. Mine are 9EEE, because I have wide feet.