That son of a bitch...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That son of a bitch...

That son of a bitch...

...whoa am I upset right now

Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/u...ence.html?_r=0

I have no words... just a seething anger at that departing M'er F'cker and 20 January CANNOT get here fast enough.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Here's a thought, he commutes the sentence of someone that leaked classified information to Wikileaks. With all the controversy surrounding that site and the supposed damage it did to Hillary''s staff, via Podesta and Huma's emails, and with the no love lost between the Obamas and Clintons why would Obama do a stab-in-the-back like this to Hillary. Is it possible he had more of a hand in the leaked emails than we'll ever know and it was one last middle finger to the witch going out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Here's a thought, he commutes the sentence of someone that leaked classified information to Wikileaks. With all the controversy surrounding that site and the supposed damage it did to Hillary''s staff, via Podesta and Huma's emails, and with the no love lost between the Obamas and Clintons why would Obama do a stab-in-the-back like this to Hillary. Is it possible he had more of a hand in the leaked emails than we'll ever know and it was one last middle finger to the witch going out the door.
    Interesting inverse thinking on the matter. But I see it as a final FU to the Military (liberals hate the military) and a thumbs up to the LGBT community, and a huge slap in the face for the rule of law, and for any rules whatsoever for the handling of classified information.

Apparently leaking military secrets is fine. Only the DNC is off limits...

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

When has it bothered him

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Interesting inverse thinking on the matter. But I see it as a final FU to the Military (liberals hate the military) and a thumbs up to the LGBT community, and a huge slap in the face for the rule of law, and for any rules whatsoever for the handling of classified information.

When has the rule of law, the constitution or any other law of the land bothered Obama, he just ignored everything set in stone his whole presidency. Worthless as tits on a boar hog!

No question he's a military hating, America hating fag hag that will do anything to subvert the rule of law.

The news I've been hearing is that he/ she has tried to off his/her self at least 3 times. Now with out 24/7 suicide watch she/he might get it done. Now does she/he have a Hillary target on he/she's back?

So, so sad....
    And he has all day tomorrow and Thursday to inflict even more damage.
    Thursday night will be a huge news evening reporting on all of his last minute destruction.

why do we call someones' mother a "bitch" ?

...whoa am I upset right now

Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/u...ence.html?_r=0

I have no words... just a seething anger at that departing M'er F'cker and 20 January CANNOT get here fast enough.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post

Figure of speech. You want me to revise it to something else that you would understand; as a derogatory reference to the piece of garbage that is still occupying our White House?

I hope a shark eats that M'er F'ker in the future, while he vacations in Hawaii. He just slapped every military member across the face; with the commutation of that sentence. What Manning did, is now inconsequential. And that is COMPLETELY WRONG and unjust; to the rest of us whom uphold the law and maintain honesty and integrity to our country.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Figure of speech. You want me to revise it to something else that you would understand; as a derogatory reference to the piece of garbage that is still occupying our White House?

I hope a shark eats that M'er F'ker in the future, while he vacations in Hawaii. He just slapped every military member across the face; with the commutation of that sentence. What Manning did, is now inconsequential. And that is COMPLETELY WRONG and unjust; to the rest of us whom uphold the law and maintain honesty and integrity to our country.
    The next one will be Bo Bergdal, he will be the next to go free for his deeds.