Big shoutout

Thread: Big shoutout

Big shoutout

Want to say thanks to Bighutch 14, stand up guy and would do business with him anytime. Got a windshield from him today. Thanks man and can't wait to get it mounted along with some other parts from over winter.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bubbasparks View Post
    Want to say thanks to Bighutch 14, stand up guy and would do business with him anytime. Got a windshield from him today. Thanks man and can't wait to get it mounted along with some other parts from over winter.
    No problem. Hope you like it. Maybe when the weather breaks we can get multiple F6Bs together from the area and ride and/or grab lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    No problem. Hope you like it. Maybe when the weather breaks we can get multiple F6Bs together from the area and ride and/or grab lunch.
    Hey, I'm close, so I'm up for that, too. However, we had a dusting of snow, and the County Trucks dumped about 3" of salt! Now , need a heavy rain, to clean that crap off again. Give me a buzz, when you want to get out. Probably a few more 6s in the area, too.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Hey, I'm close, so I'm up for that, too. However, we had a dusting of snow, and the County Trucks dumped about 3" of salt! Now , need a heavy rain, to clean that crap off again. Give me a buzz, when you want to get out. Probably a few more 6s in the area, too.
    Yah. Dumped a bunch of salt down here too.