Dont mess around
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont mess around

Dont mess around

Trump doesn't mess around, he just goes right to the Russian ambassador and leaks classified information, Hillary uses email that even the FBI can't find classified in.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Boy, you sure put a spin on that...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Boy, you sure put a spin on that...
    "Spin" isn't even close to the right word. This is what what happens when you get "news" from the Communist News Network. Amazing how easy it is to fool liberals.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

In a hospital, a bunch of the relatives gathered in the waiting room where a family member lay, gravely ill.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope.
    Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked, 'How much will a brain cost?'
    The doctor quickly responded, “$5,000 for a Democrat's brain and $200 for a Republican's brain.”

The moment turned awkward. Some of the Democrat relatives actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the Republican relatives.

One man, unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,
    “Why is the Democrat's brain so much more than a Republican's brain?”

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group,
    “It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the Republican's brains a lot lower because – they're used.”
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

I just stole that David, for posting on another liberally retarded board. Thanks!

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

rudymsmith

Impeachment

I just stole that David, for posting on another liberally retarded board. Thanks!
    When Vegas starts taking bets on "not if" but WHEN Pres Tweet will be impeached you know it's not a libtard issue - it's a national issue of disgrace that an arrogant man in office is unable to keep his mouth shut.

R

Quote Originally Posted by rudymsmith View Post
    When Vegas starts taking bets on "not if" but WHEN Pres Tweet will be impeached you know it's not a libtard issue - it's a national issue of disgrace that an arrogant man in office is unable to keep his mouth shut.

R
    He does have issues. I'll give you that.

I'm not a huge fan of him. But he was better than the other choice we had.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Maybe its a NY thing but people get confused about arrogance and confidence. I myself have been castigated for my supposed "abrasive" style but this is just how NYers talk. What's the difference if he says, like a typical politician, " I would like to assemble a commitee to look into further supporting the legal entry of our Mexican neighbors and try and discourage those well-meaning and good intentioned individuals trying to access a better life for their families in not the best of ways." and "I will build a wall to keep those murderous and felonious illegal cocksuckers (emphasis added by taxfree4) from siphoning off hard earned tax money that should be going to legal Americans." Same church different pew. Get over it if you were a multi-billionaire with a wife like Melania AND you were president you'd be one confident prick yourself. I'm not any of those things and I'm confident and yes maybe a little arrogant, so what.

He was elected precisely because he was NOT a politician and he didn't talk the milquetoast bullshit that they do. He has to go after the media because if you don't correct the record immediately and vigorously people will think the story is true. And the way you do that is to go around the media is by Twitter so the more Twitter the better. I think he is a little too soft and he should go hardcore full bore. Don't forget these cocksuckers like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan, Reince Preivus have more in common with Chuck "the serpent" Schumer than they do with Donald Trump and I think they are colluding with Dems to see that another outsider NEVER gets into their sandbox again. In the meanwhile I hope he continues in hammering the MSM, building the wall and banging Melania.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Maybe its a NY thing but people get confused about arrogance and confidence. I myself have been castigated for my supposed "abrasive" style but this is just how NYers talk. What's the difference if he says, like a typical politician, " I would like to assemble a commitee to look into further supporting the legal entry of our Mexican neighbors and try and discourage those well-meaning and good intentioned individuals trying to access a better life for their families in not the best of ways." and "I will build a wall to keep those murderous and felonious illegal cocksuckers (emphasis added by taxfree4) from siphoning off hard earned tax money that should be going to legal Americans." Same church different pew. Get over it if you were a multi-billionaire with a wife like Melania AND you were president you'd be one confident prick yourself. I'm not any of those things and I'm confident and yes maybe a little arrogant, so what.

He was elected precisely because he was NOT a politician and he didn't talk the milquetoast bullshit that they do. He has to go after the media because if you don't correct the record immediately and vigorously people will think the story is true. And the way you do that is to go around the media is by Twitter so the more Twitter the better. I think he is a little too soft and he should go hardcore full bore. Don't forget these cocksuckers like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan, Reince Preivus have more in common with Chuck "the serpent" Schumer than they do with Donald Trump and I think they are colluding with Dems to see that another outsider NEVER gets into their sandbox again. In the meanwhile I hope he continues in hammering the MSM, building the wall and banging Melania.
    May I quote your post for another board, with some minor modifications? I'll keep you personal board name outta it

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

May I quote your post for another board, with some minor modifications? I'll keep you personal board name outta it
    Please do and you can use it verbatim with my name