Where are the big Mouths now!

Thread: Where are the big Mouths now!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where are the big Mouths now!

All the nay sayer that said Trump would never be president right up to Obama and Pelosi and all the Hollywood actors that said, that would never happen. I also see that none of the people that said they would move out of this country if Trump was President are still here, WTF, were they just talking to here their jaws working.

I'm here sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Sometimes it's just hard to string two sentences together.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Emigrating from the US

As a Canadian, please tell your whining Liberals who threatened to move here if Trump was elected, to stay the hell out of my country. We have plenty of Liberal/social warriors here, we don't need to import any from your country.

https://youtu.be/QxgpMLSK_I8

start at 29 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    All the nay sayer that said Trump would never be president right up to Obama and Pelosi and all the Hollywood actors that said, that would never happen. I also see that none of the people that said they would move out of this country if Trump was President are still here, WTF, were they just talking to here their jaws working.
    I am here - unfortunately I feel it necessary to respect the position of President of the United States - had i met such a self aggrandizing individual as Mr. Donald T. anywhere in my travels, i wouldn't given the megalomaniac his narcissistic fixes no matter how bad he was going through withdrawal.

Time is the best judge of all things.

Seadog you need to ask yourself a question: Why does a person who has become President of the U.S. need to tell himself and others (constantly) how good he is?
    pathetic behavior at best, totally lacking a sense of humility an honor - pathology at play.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

They're all out in fantasy land, Hollywood, tonight, kissing each others asses, and "awarding" each other for being the biggest fakes on the planet. I bet they all get some type of award, even if they don't win an Oscar. You know, libs think "everyone" should get a trophy! And, I saw on the news, they put up a security "Wall" several blocks around the place for the Oscar ceremony! Two faced morons, A Wall is OK for them, but not our Country???? I won't waste anytime watching those fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    They're all out in fantasy land, Hollywood, tonight, kissing each others asses, and "awarding" each other for being the biggest fakes on the planet. I bet they all get some type of award, even if they don't win an Oscar. You know, libs think "everyone" should get a trophy! And, I saw on the news, they put up a security "Wall" several blocks around the place for the Oscar ceremony! Two faced morons, A Wall is OK for them, but not our Country???? I won't waste anytime watching those fakes.
    What kind of an award do you get for getting an award and then finding out a couple of libtards fckd up and it really isn't your award ? red face
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Cool

A read a partial article from President Vladimir Putin calling the libs in America suffering from political schizophrenia ....almost spit coffee into the air...LMFAO !!!! How many months has it been and they are still not over the loss. The libs are looking under every stone to find SOMETHING to accuse our President of. Actually a little scary! Then the super rich, super gay Anderson Cooper talks about someone taking a dump on Comey's desk on air...how low can they go??? The libs will be in padded rooms before long .
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I am so "sick and tired" of listening to these idiot left-wing liberals and their made up "BS" to attack Trump, that I have quit listening to the news and don't read the paper...These "sickos" just can't get over the fact that they LOST THE DAMM ELECTION!!!!!....