Thought it was time, especially after the last few months of DS Forum Post disruptions by DARK SIDE CRITICS, to bring the subject of DS Negativity to a "head". We Dark Siders are constantly aware of the "Critics" who rudely interject "junk mail/posts" everytime we try to share "RELATIVE INFORMATION/EXPERIENCES of our DS Practice. We all know the "Critics" as those who "pop up" like the 6 P.M. TELE-MARKETERS trying to "peddle" something we neither need nor want. That said, I'm taking the liberty to establish The F6B Riders "Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory". This will give all the "like minded critics" their very own "sand box" to play in and share all their "lack of first hand experiences/knowledge" without having to bother/disrupt "Legitimate Dark Side Post/Conversations. As, I'm sure we all hold the "critics" in such "high esteem" this is but a "courtesy" to/for them!!!!

Two recent members come to mind, so I'll take the "lead/liberty or making them "stars" and get the Registry/Directory up and running. Those other "critics" can simply register themselves. This "Thread/Post" will also serve as a "REPOSITORY" for the "junk mail" by our "renowned critics".

P.S. If our Administrator deems this effort unworthy then let it "go away" like the "critics"!!!

1. tiltingf6b

2. stroguy