Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory

This thread is now just pure entertainment
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Just like those, my large friend!
    I can really feel the bike talking to me through those curves and all the subtle RPM changes.
    They do wear out quickly though....much like all y'all's under-inflated rear tires lasting only 7k miles. etc...
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Kind of like these?

BIGLRY:

Are those regular" side walls" or the "firmer side wall run flats"????? Do they have a "All Season Designation"? Ahhhhh! Whats life without "Levity":>):>):>):>)

I shouldn't post before that second cup..... :)

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    BIGLRY:

Are those regular" side walls" or the "firmer side wall run flats"????? Do they have a "All Season Designation"? Ahhhhh! Whats life without "Levity":>):>):>):>)
    Bob,
    You see those elastomeric bands linking the two sidewalls? They provide all the support I've ever needed.
    No one's ever had an issue, so despite being contrary to MSF doctrine of "over-the-ankle" footwear, we "Light-Siders" are just trying to be ourselves and do our own thing.
    It's about freedom.
    These slippers are empirically proven to do the job, regardless of numerous claims to the contrary.
    There's so much data out there, I'm really shocked you haven't heard or seen any; the light touch and feel I get is SO superior to black leather engineer boots, black leather racing boots, black leather flip-flops, and what ever else you "Dark-Siders" are wearing that is 'authorized' and promoted by the mainstream.
    There's just no comparison!
    Using these should be legal for all riders - especially for riders who want to wear through shoes quickly!

And I do encourage you to try them before dismissing them as a fad or other social nuance.
    The social persecution of "Light-Siders" is sickening.
    I've had to change my identity on FB, various forums and even SnapChat.
    Obama was real close to signing legislation that would have permitted me to use the same bathroom as Dark-Siders, but that got pushed aside. Some "trans-thing" got priority.

Lastly here's this little factoid: NBC's Brian Williams even did a story about how he personally wore them at the Isle of Man competition last year and touted his outstanding finish - all on his Kawi 125 Eliminator.

So, as I read somewhere else in these hallowed pages, "just give it a rest," okay?
    I'll be me, you be you, and I guarantee I'll wave at you next time I see you!

))))
    More coffee...
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    This thread is now just pure entertainment

+1

The only thread I now check daily for good chuckle..
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Bob,
    You see those elastomeric bands linking the two sidewalls? They provide all the support I've ever needed.
    No one's ever had an issue, so despite being contrary to MSF doctrine of "over-the-ankle" footwear, we "Light-Siders" are just trying to be ourselves and do our own thing.
    It's about freedom.
    These slippers are empirically proven to do the job, regardless of numerous claims to the contrary.
    There's so much data out there, I'm really shocked you haven't heard or seen any; the light touch and feel I get is SO superior to black leather engineer boots, black leather racing boots, black leather flip-flops, and what ever else you "Dark-Siders" are wearing that is 'authorized' and promoted by the mainstream.
    There's just no comparison!
    Using these should be legal for all riders - especially for riders who want to wear through shoes quickly!

And I do encourage you to try them before dismissing them as a fad or other social nuance.
    The social persecution of "Light-Siders" is sickening.
    I've had to change my identity on FB, various forums and even SnapChat.
    Obama was real close to signing legislation that would have permitted me to use the same bathroom as Dark-Siders, but that got pushed aside. Some "trans-thing" got priority.

Lastly here's this little factoid: NBC's Brian Williams even did a story about how he personally wore them at the Isle of Man competition last year and touted his outstanding finish - all on his Kawi 125 Eliminator.

So, as I read somewhere else in these hallowed pages, "just give it a rest," okay?
    I'll be me, you be you, and I guarantee I'll wave at you next time I see you!

))))
    More coffee...
    Steve!

You have me throughly convinced! I'm definitely interested in a pair! Do you know if they are available in a size 16! Specifically in 195/55-R16. Just want to insure the "bead" will seat properly and I'm not jeopardizing life and limb by going to the "Light-Side":>):>):>) I surly don't want fellow Dark Siders to think I'm "throwing caution to the wind".:>):>):>)

P.S. Coffee or Beer is on me should we ever meet (Fine Scotch If Need Be)

Warm Regards

In Humor and Fun

A Fellow Rider

bob109

Steve!

You have me throughly convinced! I'm definitely interested in a pair! Do you know if they are available in a size 16! Specifically in 195/55-R16. Just want to insure the "bead" will seat properly and I'm not jeopardizing life and limb by going to the "Light-Side":>):>):>) I surly don't want fellow Dark Siders to think I'm "throwing caution to the wind".:>):>):>)

P.S. Coffee or Beer is on me should we ever meet (Fine Scotch If Need Be)

Warm Regards

In Humor and Fun

A Fellow Rider

bob109
    All in fun!
    Coffee on you...scotch on me.
    We shall meet someday!

Even if I have to ride to PA!

Cheers,
    Steve

Which I am doing in mid/late July....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

This is, of course, the "Dark Side Critic Registry/Directory"!!!!! Are you suggesting you're at the right address???? If so, please don't keep us in suspense!! Self Registry is welcome and recommended:>):>):>)
    I don't put ct's on mc's, never have, never will. I don't lecture or fault anyone who does, nor have I ever. I couldn't care less what tire anyone puts on their motorcycle. I was simply agreeing with what I read in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    I don't put ct's on mc's, never have, never will. I don't lecture or fault anyone who does, nor have I ever. I couldn't care less what tire anyone puts on their motorcycle. I was simply agreeing with what I read in the post.
    Cheers to you! That's what makes "America Great"!

Ride Safe

Ride Often

bob109

finaly went dark

I finally went dark - sorry for the link - still cant load a pic directly for whaaaaaaaaaaatever reason
    biggest issue was getting the tires seated.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...etransport.jpg

Peace
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For