Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory

Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory

Thought it was time, especially after the last few months of DS Forum Post disruptions by DARK SIDE CRITICS, to bring the subject of DS Negativity to a "head". We Dark Siders are constantly aware of the "Critics" who rudely interject "junk mail/posts" everytime we try to share "RELATIVE INFORMATION/EXPERIENCES of our DS Practice. We all know the "Critics" as those who "pop up" like the 6 P.M. TELE-MARKETERS trying to "peddle" something we neither need nor want. That said, I'm taking the liberty to establish The F6B Riders "Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory". This will give all the "like minded critics" their very own "sand box" to play in and share all their "lack of first hand experiences/knowledge" without having to bother/disrupt "Legitimate Dark Side Post/Conversations. As, I'm sure we all hold the "critics" in such "high esteem" this is but a "courtesy" to/for them!!!!

Two recent members come to mind, so I'll take the "lead/liberty or making them "stars" and get the Registry/Directory up and running. Those other "critics" can simply register themselves. This "Thread/Post" will also serve as a "REPOSITORY" for the "junk mail" by our "renowned critics".

P.S. If our Administrator deems this effort unworthy then let it "go away" like the "critics"!!!

1. tiltingf6b

2. stroguy

Cool Thanks Bob !!!

Now the nay-sayers have their own spot to kick, condemn and berate the ideal of going DS... Hey if you ain't tried it, don't knock it !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

As a member who ran DarkSide with my Honda Valkyrie Interstate and now again with my F6b(Bridgestone Driveguard RF), I do hereby solemnly promise to NEVER go into their own Anti-Darkside Timeout Room and
    do ANY disruptions to their conversations. But I have a feeling it'll be pretty lonely in there!
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Wanh Bob, wanh. I challenge you to show me where I told you it was bad or wrong. Won't happen. And, as I posted before, I was only posting useful technical information to make an educated decision as someone sitting on a fence. And the posted link never tried to sway anyone from your science, it just didn't happen. So once again Bob....wanh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Wanh Bob, wanh. I challenge you to show me where I told you it was bad or wrong. Won't happen. And, as I posted before, I was only posting useful technical information to make an educated decision as someone sitting on a fence. And the posted link never tried to sway anyone from your science, it just didn't happen. So once again Bob....wanh.
    You may have considered it "useful technical information"! I, a Dark Sider, considered it "junk mail"! The "original poster", Jerry O, had a valid question of "Dark Siders", which you are not, plain and simple! Apparently, you can't comprehend you arrived at the "wrong address" with the "wrong package". That Forum clearly states in its heading "Dark Side Forum"! In ending, I'm hoping you aren't a "Delivery Person" for FED EX or UNITED PARCEL SERVICE! They have a reputation for "delivering the "right package" to the "right address"! Can you say the same????

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    As a member who ran DarkSide with my Honda Valkyrie Interstate and now again with my F6b(Bridgestone Driveguard RF), I do hereby solemnly promise to NEVER go into their own Anti-Darkside Timeout Room and
    do ANY disruptions to their conversations. But I have a feeling it'll be pretty lonely in there!
    You have a appreciation for "MANNERS"! Critics, on the other-hand, have the traits of a "Bull in a China Shop". I assure you I'm a mannerly person but rudeness by "party crashers", "tele-marketers" and the likes simply deserves like consideration!!

Ride Safe

A Fellow Dark Sider

bob109

My original post was directed to the Darkside guys that have ran a CT and have tried several different manufactures, what tire seem to perform the best. I was not looking for any technical info to help me decide if I wanted to go DarkSide. I had already made that decision. I do appreciate the ones that have tried to help me with positive useful information. I do not need information from anyone that has not even tried a CT. Bob is one of the members that has stepped up and gave me info I can use. " Thanks Bob"

Trust me, my intention is not to make any enemies here. I feel there are a lot of good people on this sight that is willing to share their knowledge of the F6B with all of us. My opinion is, that is a win, win situation for everyone. Learn and share. Enjoy what you ride and be safe!.......... JerryO

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Thought it was time, especially after the last few months of DS Forum Post disruptions by DARK SIDE CRITICS, to bring the subject of DS Negativity to a "head". We Dark Siders are constantly aware of the "Critics" who rudely interject "junk mail/posts" everytime we try to share "RELATIVE INFORMATION/EXPERIENCES of our DS Practice. We all know the "Critics" as those who "pop up" like the 6 P.M. TELE-MARKETERS trying to "peddle" something we neither need nor want. That said, I'm taking the liberty to establish The F6B Riders "Dark Side Forum Critic Registry/Directory". This will give all the "like minded critics" their very own "sand box" to play in and share all their "lack of first hand experiences/knowledge" without having to bother/disrupt "Legitimate Dark Side Post/Conversations. As, I'm sure we all hold the "critics" in such "high esteem" this is but a "courtesy" to/for them!!!!

Two recent members come to mind, so I'll take the "lead/liberty or making them "stars" and get the Registry/Directory up and running. Those other "critics" can simply register themselves. This "Thread/Post" will also serve as a "REPOSITORY" for the "junk mail" by our "renowned critics".

P.S. If our Administrator deems this effort unworthy then let it "go away" like the "critics"!!!

1. tiltingf6b

2. stroguy
    Wow... thats a pretty aggressive call out. No need to get so butt hurt over opinions on the ol' interwebs. Use a car tire if you want.. sheesh
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Wow... thats a pretty aggressive call out. No need to get so butt hurt over opinions on the ol' interwebs. Use a car tire if you want.. sheesh
    If you have the time, I would strongly and humbly suggest you read the entire contents of the Dark Side Forum. Of late, the "Critics" are semi-mild, in nature, earning only on/two * (stars) for "negativity". If you are relatively new to the forum you are probably unaware of the "negative antics/behavior" of some of the "most prolific critics" one could imagine i.e. Limoles. Scotrod etc. They took "criticism" to a whole new level, ten **********stars! Not sure about you, but constantly "walking away from the classroom bully/critic" only results in the same repeated behavior by those considerate folks! Sometime your just have to "stand your ground" and take action" to put "bullies/critics" on notice that "enough is enough". Us Dark Siders have reached that "point of no return". I, personally, am not interested in what "side of the Dark Side isle/wall folks are on! Manners are manners and beget manners! Rudeness is rudeness and begets rudeness.

I'm attaching a thread/posts so you can get/have a "quick picture" of "critics in action" and then tell me if "pretty aggressive actions" isn't warranted"!!!!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?4636-THANK-YOU

Ride Safe

bob109

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    +1