Tucker Carlson spanks Bill Nye and the crazy global warming hoax

Thread: Tucker Carlson spanks Bill Nye and the crazy global warming hoax

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    Your corporate polititions own your beliefs so they and their fossil fuel parners can privatize their gains and socialize the costs and damages on your head & mine.......

Exxon knew all along....

https://youtu.be/ZSMSnjsS57M

Hurricane Harvey may hit Texas & Oil Refineries .....Blame it on the gays!

https://youtu.be/fPyRmAi1UCM

Enlighten us Americans how planet earth has came out of multiple ice ages.

This will be approx the 64th hurricane to hit TX since 1851 so what's your point?

Looking forward to future pics of your solar powered, peddle F6B.

Young Turks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Enlighten us Americans how planet earth has came out of multiple ice ages.

This will be approx the 64th hurricane to hit TX since 1851 so what's your point?

Looking forward to future pics of your solar powered, peddle F6B.

Young Turks. LOL

Of course Planet earth come out of multiple ice ages....so what? I don't see your point. Are you saying that the planet's climate changing is normal therefore there is nothing new here? The earth has previously had what it has now? A species that feels it is so smart yet they are too stupid to stop themselves from knowingly destroying their biosphere.

If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    Of course Planet earth come out of multiple ice ages....so what? I don't see your point. Are you saying that the planet's climate changing is normal therefore there is nothing new here? The earth has previously had what it has now? A species that feels it is so smart yet they are too stupid to stop themselves from knowingly destroying their biosphere.
    1970s it was globull cooling. Wrong
    1990s it was globull warming. Wrong
    2010 to present its now "climate change" with the words "man made" slipped in to cover all the bases. The fact you don't see my point IS the point. The planets climate continually changes by the second and yes it's normal. As I wait for you to show proof of man changing climates or as you try to change the topic, "destroying the biosphere", I will give you a hint. It's a giant orange ball of energy that rises in the East and sets in the West. As you search for proof of our self demise due to ignorance try staying away from Bill Nye, The Young Turks, or any and all Pauley Shore movies.

i listen to respected scientists and peer reviewed science. The sources you mention are media & Bill Nye is a science communicator.

I believe the Global Warming and Cooling are all lies designed to take more money from the working poor. The educational system has no answers, most are cover ups for what don't know. Academia can only profess what they've been taught. There is no wisdom or vision in what they say. They cover up the Nephilim as if thousands and thousands of giants were not discovered across America and other nations. This nation adopted the Darwin theories to replace holy scripture as truth. Millions of year ago and what happened only God has answers for.

Just like the latest Social Security cuts to fund Obama No-Care programs. In the end of all this are carbon coupons that if you buy and trade enough, you or your company gets perks and government forgiveness for a heavy carbon foot print. In 40 years or less all the people promoting this nonsense will be dead and gone. Hoping all of their works will get them favor and a heavenly seat. Let's hope they found Jesus before they leave this earth. Eternity is a long time. Now that's something you can take to the bank.

"the crazy global warming hoax"

Try spanking this guy........

https://youtu.be/cjxJsltLDrw