Quote Originally Posted by earlyd00 View Post
Did you guys see the same video? You actually saw that video and felt like Bill Nye was the idiot? Really?

Im with you ealyd00!

I don't think Nye is an idiot. We need many more science educators like him with even better credentials to educate away the conspiracy theories.
Sorry ladies & gentlemen, I love you fellow F6Ber brothers but when it comes to our mother earth's biosphere I'm absolutely sure its more important to suspend the love of conspiracy for the potential wellbeing of mankind. I admit you could be right, the majority of the worlds qualified scientific bodies may be colluding together just so they can keep their government subsidized jobs and so governments can tax you a little more, but my money is with "Occams Razor." Its a far stretch to assume such a conspiracy hoax & its far more likely the fossil fuel companies the world have clouded our judgement to protect their financial interests, which by the way are heavily subsidized as well.

There is nothing wrong with switching to sustainable energy forms. That is where the future lies. But there is plenty wrong if your assumption of climate change being a hoax is wrong. Im not willing to take that gamble.