Tucker Carlson spanks Bill Nye and the crazy global warming hoax - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson spanks Bill Nye and the crazy global warming hoax

Quote Originally Posted by earlyd00 View Post
    Did you guys see the same video? You actually saw that video and felt like Bill Nye was the idiot? Really?
    He is an idiot and there is no such thing as "Global Warming"...Just plain old Al Gore BS!!!!....

Did you guys see the same video? You actually saw that video and felt like Bill Nye was the idiot? Really?
    Yes, he was given every opportunity to put factual numbers on a table and all he did was ignore free thinkers. His bigotry of free thinkers was quite evident. Think my way or you are the enemy. Watch it again and see how many answers he actually gives that definitively defend his position.

You can skip to the end and see a refreshing honest opinion. Don't worry yourself with the facts from beginning to end. But these are obama era scientists....they could be using alternative facts.
    https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...record-maximum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I think we, as a world community, should slow down the rotation of the earth. I think an extra 6 hours a day would be awesome! I could always use extra time for riding.

The way I see it, if we humans can alter planetary weather, then slowing the earth's spin shouldn't be outside our supreme power.

Are you with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hand View Post
    I think we, as a world community, should slow down the rotation of the earth. I think an extra 6 hours a day would be awesome! I could always use extra time for riding.The way I see it, if we humans can alter planetary weather, then slowing the earth's spin shouldn't be outside our supreme power.Are you with me?
    Excellent comment, the guy who invented the "pet rock" sold a boatload to the same people - at least he acknowledged it was a rock and didn't try to hoodwink you to sell it as a real pet. Moral of the story: When you believe in nothing, you will believe anything.

NYC School System

An email was sent out to all NYC school teachers that they are not to mention the terms President Donald Trump, Donald Trump, President Trump in the classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    An email was sent out to all NYC school teachers that they are not to mention the terms President Donald Trump, Donald Trump, President Trump in the classroom.
    Was there a reason given? WTH?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If it was anonymous, that's one thing. If it was from someone high up, that's instant job loss in my book. He IS the President f'n liberals.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Since the inception of the Dept of Education, $1 Trillion dollars has been spent by that agency. Money well spent, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Was there a reason given? WTH?
    You don't need a reason when you're Mayor Bill de Blasio (born Warren Wilhelm Jr.) It had to have the nod from the mayor but I'll dig deeper. I guess with all the illegal aliens in NYC public schools it might be offensive being their relatives are trying to sneak in over that very big wall.

Im with you ealyd00!

I don't think Nye is an idiot. We need many more science educators like him with even better credentials to educate away the conspiracy theories.
    Sorry ladies & gentlemen, I love you fellow F6Ber brothers but when it comes to our mother earth's biosphere I'm absolutely sure its more important to suspend the love of conspiracy for the potential wellbeing of mankind. I admit you could be right, the majority of the worlds qualified scientific bodies may be colluding together just so they can keep their government subsidized jobs and so governments can tax you a little more, but my money is with "Occams Razor." Its a far stretch to assume such a conspiracy hoax & its far more likely the fossil fuel companies the world have clouded our judgement to protect their financial interests, which by the way are heavily subsidized as well.

There is nothing wrong with switching to sustainable energy forms. That is where the future lies. But there is plenty wrong if your assumption of climate change being a hoax is wrong. Im not willing to take that gamble.