Screw it

Thread: Screw it

Screw it

I'm riding today after work. I had enough of waiting for the weather to warm up. 50 and windy....the roads are clear except the edges. Gotta get this season started!!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

50 degree's is most excellent riding weather. Go for it! Be careful though. Cagers up in your parts ain't probably used to the reappearance of one lone motorcycle.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Cool Enjoy!

Still cold, wet, snowy and windy here! Be a few more weeks yet... Best of luck.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Only 50 miles, but a ride is a ride. More tomorrow, then I heard record cold air coming in lol. Hoping for Saturday next. Little by little.....

Hey Duke

Hey,how you doing Wayne,Its Jackie from the 109 forum,looking around thinking bout changing to a F6B as well

Wow, it's been a long time! I never could get back on that forum. Been off it for a long time. Hope all is well. I love this bike. Less than a year and a half, two winters, and I have over 22,550 miles on it. Rode last night and going out tonight again. Slim pickings here with the weather this season so far. Try one out. It fits my riding perfectly. Like the 9, you can do this and that to make it fit perfect, but I've done very little. I was down in Maggie Valley with it last September. Rode the whole way and didn't want to come home. I loved my 9, but have the perfect bike for me now.

Keep in touch and let me know if I can assist in any way. Very knowledgeable forum here too.

Good to hear,glad you like the 6.I look forward to riding one,can't find any close by to test ride .

To be honest Jackie, I bought mine and never did a test ride. It's bigger than a 9, but once you're rolling, you don't feel it. Even stopped...I had one in 82, and knew its what I wanted. Dual headlights, more visible, comfort, and touring, meaning I wanted longer rides and not be dead at the end. My one longest day so far was a tad over 800 miles. It's that type of bike.

Quote Originally Posted by jhardy View Post
    Hey,how you doing Wayne,Its Jackie from the 109 forum,looking around thinking bout changing to a F6B as well
    I also came from a 109

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    To be honest Jackie, I bought mine and never did a test ride. It's bigger than a 9, but once you're rolling, you don't feel it. Even stopped...I had one in 82, and knew its what I wanted. Dual headlights, more visible, comfort, and touring, meaning I wanted longer rides and not be dead at the end. My one longest day so far was a tad over 800 miles. It's that type of bike.
    What he said. But I test drove an F6b a summer before I got it. Couldn't decide then to go from the 109 to the B, but last summer drove 400+km to pick mine up, sight unseen, and ride it back. An awesome first ride, what it is meant to do.

C