Add-On Vertical Hitch

Thread: Add-On Vertical Hitch

Add-On Vertical Hitch

Anyone have this hitch or know anyone that has it, I'm looking for some feedback on it.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Anyone have this hitch or know anyone that has it, I'm looking for some feedback on it.
    I have it. Originally installed on my 12 Wing and moved to my 13 F6 after I bought it. I thought was a pain it to install (both times), but it works fine and I like that I can remove the ball and it's mount simply and the rest of the hitch does not show.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I have it. Originally installed on my 12 Wing and moved to my 13 F6 after I bought it. I thought was a pain it to install (both times), but it works fine and I like that I can remove the ball and it's mount simply and the rest of the hitch does not show.
    Thank you valk that's what I was looking for, I saw in the reviews it was a pain in the ass to put in but apparently one guy downloaded new installation procedures from the manufacturer and said it went smoother. I definitely like the fact it's hidden. Cyclemax has it for $169.00 which is the cheapest I've found so far. Thanks again.

i have the same hitch. was a little tricky to install but works great! I've hauled my cargo trailer, bunkhouse (king) camper, and i have a rack that i use my Kuryakyn luggage bag and it has worked flawlessly. Great hitch for a great price to

Quote Originally Posted by flamed20 View Post
    i have the same hitch. was a little tricky to install but works great! I've hauled my cargo trailer, bunkhouse (king) camper, and i have a rack that i use my Kuryakyn luggage bag and it has worked flawlessly. Great hitch for a great price to
    Perfect, It sounds like this is the one - definitely. Thank you f20