Getting Started

Thread: Getting Started

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Looks Normal

Quote Originally Posted by Trike lady View Post
    Now that's a fantastic looking trike. I like the way they left the original back end in place and fitted the axle.
    Thanks TL, I think it's important to keep as much of the original bike as possible, the back end of the F6B is what makes it look so good. The panniers are only shells, which cover the running gear, but I didn't want to loose the look they give. The only thing that's still there is the MP3 connection.

Paul B.........
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Paul that is a bitchin machine!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Paul, please tell us./..what size T-shirts do you and your wife wear ? It is Christmas time, ya, know ??????????

And, please send me a PM with your mailing/shipping address.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Paul, please tell us./..what size T-shirts do you and your wife wear ? It is Christmas time, ya, know ??????????

And, please send me a PM with your mailing/shipping address.
    Thanks Miles I'll do that my friend.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Thumbs up A Set Back!

Well it seems that it was all going too smoothly After putting everything back together they took her for a test drive.....look what happened Attachment 3312 After a two month delay waiting for this diff, it's first full test and it's not doing to well to put it mildly. It's on it's way back to the manufacturers and they PROMISE to have a new fully working one back to the shop by Friday! I am seriously disappointed.

Wow!!!!!

Paul:

Sorry to hear about the setback. Looking at the picture that is a serious fracture. Hope once the company analyzes the returned case they figure out what went wrong and it's not something inherent with the case design.

Bob

No Gear

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Paul:

Sorry to hear about the setback. Looking at the picture that is a serious fracture. Hope once the company analyzes the returned case they figure out what went wrong and it's not something inherent with the case design.

Bob
    Thanks Bob,

They said they were having problems selecting gear, as if the ratio was wrong. It's only when they took it back to the shop they spotted the BIG HOLE in the case. They use these diffs on racing cars, so they are tried and tested under extreme conditions

I'll keep you posted.