Getting Started

Thread: Getting Started

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile To Long Already

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Paul B it is coming out nice.It will be one sweet machine when she is done.You have to be going nuts waiting for the day that you ride her for the first time.
    Rich my friend you have no idea just how much I am looking froward to this, it will be here in about 5 ever so long weeks. Just in time for Christmas Ho Ho Ho!!
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Looking good. Nicely made axle, looks lighter than the ones made in the states.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Red face A Little Smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Trike lady View Post
    Looking good. Nicely made axle, looks lighter than the ones made in the states.
    Yes it's going to be a little shorter and lighter than the Rune. Don't get me wrong I loved the Rune, but she was a Big Girl
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Rich my friend you have no idea just how much I am looking froward to this, it will be here in about 5 ever so long weeks. Just in time for Christmas Ho Ho Ho!!

I know this is not your first trike but the first day you sit and start it up the look on your face (I wish I could be there) is going to be priceless
    Ride it like you stole it

Cool A Little Secret

I'll let you into a little secret Rich, on my first visit to the Trike Shop just a couple of years after my accident, I managed to get myself onto a Triumph Rocket III Trike. I then cried my eyes out because for me it was a very emotional time. I was then told that it wasn't unusual for folk to cry first time they remount a bike, but then I saw the Rune, and then I smiled. So soppy, but true.

Can't wait to see a picture of you sitting on your new F6B trike Paul.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face Just as soon

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    Can't wait to see a picture of you sitting on your new F6B trike Paul.
    As soon as it gets here I'll be on it and the pictures taken, I hope I remember to get dressed first!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    As soon as it gets here I'll be on it and the pictures taken, I hope I remember to get dressed first!!
    ok....I can WAIT to see that one, but any others with you fully dressed will be ok!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool Can you tell what it is yet?

OK, we are now making progress. She is back at the shop now, fibreglass is done, the cage an other components have now been powder coated black. It's now time to start putting it all back together. I have been promised delivery within the next three weeks.

Attachment 3137Attachment 3138Attachment 3139Attachment 3140Attachment 3141