Getting Started

Thread: Getting Started

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pity that they had to learn the hard way.
    Most RVers on this side of the pond just have a splash panel on the front of their trailer or the vehicle they're towing.

Unhappy It's Gone.....Again.

Quote Originally Posted by 4DI2D View Post
    Pity that they had to learn the hard way.
    Most RVers on this side of the pond just have a splash panel on the front of their trailer or the vehicle they're towing.
    Yes that makes good sense. The bike was collected yesterday, so lets see where we go from here
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Cool Paint Issues!

Well, well, well! Just been speaking to the guys at The Trike Shop. They had a long chat with the painter who is looking over the damage to my bike. He told them that he had found it very difficult to match/work with Honda's crappy paint. None of the work he did had a mark on it, but all the areas that had Honda's paint, most of it had been rubbed off! I've just been reading the Paint Thread Now it seems obvious why it was so easily marked. Maybe this is a blessing
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Cool All Change

Hi Everyone,

Just had an email from the guys at the Trike Shop. After having the bike inspected by their own dealer, and reading the reports Honda UK have said they will change the two side panels, the nose cone, and the two back panels also. I don't know yet if this is as a "Good will gesture" or they recognise the paint issue. I have asked for more details, and as soon as I get them I'll stick them on here

Cool The Story

OK, this is what I've learned so far. The Honda dealer is a friend of the guys at the Trike Shop, they have a long and very good working relationship with each other. The dealer agreed that the paintwork on the remaining panels "Those not repainted as part of the conversation" wasn't up to standard, so when it came to his report he fought our corner, and Honda UK agreed to change the panels. I'm not sure where it leaves you guys in other parts of the world, but surely you could use Honda UK as an example

So now I have to wait some more for Honda UK to deliver the new panels and have them fitted. Then she'll be transported up in an air conditioned covered trailer, with a bar and a jacuzzi!! Well, maybe I made the last bit up, but it will be a cover/enclosed trailer, but she'll be naked/uncovered.

Paul B.........

Cool They Have Arrived!

All the new panels have arrived from Honda and they are being fitted Monday Just got a couple of wee jobs to do, and then she will be ready for delivery "Again"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    All the new panels have arrived from Honda and they are being fitted Monday Just got a couple of wee jobs to do, and then she will be ready for delivery "Again"

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.