Getting Started - Page 19
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Getting Started

Cool The Story

OK, this is what I've learned so far. The Honda dealer is a friend of the guys at the Trike Shop, they have a long and very good working relationship with each other. The dealer agreed that the paintwork on the remaining panels "Those not repainted as part of the conversation" wasn't up to standard, so when it came to his report he fought our corner, and Honda UK agreed to change the panels. I'm not sure where it leaves you guys in other parts of the world, but surely you could use Honda UK as an example

So now I have to wait some more for Honda UK to deliver the new panels and have them fitted. Then she'll be transported up in an air conditioned covered trailer, with a bar and a jacuzzi!! Well, maybe I made the last bit up, but it will be a cover/enclosed trailer, but she'll be naked/uncovered.

Paul B.........
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Cool They Have Arrived!

All the new panels have arrived from Honda and they are being fitted Monday Just got a couple of wee jobs to do, and then she will be ready for delivery "Again"
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    All the new panels have arrived from Honda and they are being fitted Monday Just got a couple of wee jobs to do, and then she will be ready for delivery "Again"

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Cool Look who's coming home!

Well she's coming home in a nice covered trailer...

Attachment 4564

Hopefully no problems this time
    Ride it like you stole it

Cool New bits

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Hopefully no problems this time
    Four new panels and nose cone from Honda UK, sides and wheelchair rack have been painted, a few small mods to foot boards, so she's had a face lift! I don't care if there are any small flaws, I'll get them sorted here, she's NOT leaving again. I'll get some pictures over the weekend, it should be dry so I'm going for a blast.

Right on, glad to see you got her back, enjoy that ride this weekend, you deserve it .

The Waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jay View Post
    Right on, glad to see you got her back, enjoy that ride this weekend, you deserve it .
    Thanks Guys,

The wait at times has been excruciating, I bought the bike in July 2013 and I'm getting her back tomorrow. It has been painful to watch you guys getting yourselves out and about, and the new owners proudly showing off their new rides, and rightly so. I just can't wait get get her here and take her out, then get some Liquid Glass on the paintwork to help protect it.

Paul B.........

Cool The End...

Well it seems this story started a very long time ago, but now this is the end chapter and the beginning of another. This is me just back from my first ride out on my beautiful F6B. Yes I got soaked, overtook a few dawdling tourists on the A9, blew the horn a few times by mistake when changing gear, got cut up by a car, but hey, I had a bloody good time. I can now call myself an owner/rider of an F6B.

Attachment 5116Attachment 5117Attachment 5118

Looking good and congratulations after the long wait time.