Getting Started - Page 5
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Started

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Rich my friend you have no idea just how much I am looking froward to this, it will be here in about 5 ever so long weeks. Just in time for Christmas Ho Ho Ho!!

I know this is not your first trike but the first day you sit and start it up the look on your face (I wish I could be there) is going to be priceless
    Ride it like you stole it

Cool A Little Secret

I'll let you into a little secret Rich, on my first visit to the Trike Shop just a couple of years after my accident, I managed to get myself onto a Triumph Rocket III Trike. I then cried my eyes out because for me it was a very emotional time. I was then told that it wasn't unusual for folk to cry first time they remount a bike, but then I saw the Rune, and then I smiled. So soppy, but true.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Can't wait to see a picture of you sitting on your new F6B trike Paul.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face Just as soon

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    Can't wait to see a picture of you sitting on your new F6B trike Paul.
    As soon as it gets here I'll be on it and the pictures taken, I hope I remember to get dressed first!!
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    As soon as it gets here I'll be on it and the pictures taken, I hope I remember to get dressed first!!
    ok....I can WAIT to see that one, but any others with you fully dressed will be ok!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool Can you tell what it is yet?

OK, we are now making progress. She is back at the shop now, fibreglass is done, the cage an other components have now been powder coated black. It's now time to start putting it all back together. I have been promised delivery within the next three weeks.

Attachment 3137Attachment 3138Attachment 3139Attachment 3140Attachment 3141

Double Darkside

Looking good Paul, Looks like you may get to ride it on Christmas day............if the snow goes away! Have you been given a membership number for 'double darkside'? If Miles got his for going over to a CT, you must qualify.
    Can't wait to see this finished, the Trike shop have done a great job.

Cool Dark as night!

Hi Bob, If Christmas day is as mild as it's forecast then I might just go and annoy the neighbours. I can blast out all my favourite Christmas Blues tracks, just to get us all in the mood I'll wait until I have the finished bike before I apply for membership of the Dark side, just in case I don't qualify .batman-smiley.

Paul B...........

Paul, you really seem like a true gentleman. I compliment you on your way of dealing with everyday life, things we all take for granted. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to be back "in the seat". I had a bad accident on the parkway by me (head-on collision. Yes on my bike) Needless to say after about a year of rehab on my hips and right knee operation, the joy of just sitting on a bike brought tears to my eyes. I'm one of the lucky ones to come out pretty much unscathed. All body parts are functional. And yes, I'm man enough to admit that my first ride from the dealer, all the way home, brought tears to my eyes. So, ride on my friend and best of luck with the trike.

Oh, Paul, you "will" qualify for the double darkside. And the work on the new trike looks good.