Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
Sent Rick a pm a few days ago about this very thing (to cut wire or not) and he was great -- cleared things up for me quickly. Thanks Rick!

But now I have another question I'm hoping someone out there knows the answer to. The driving light/turn signal harness has two connectors on the end that goes inside each mirror housing. Does anyone know where to cut these off and how to tap into the pre-existing connector inside each mirror. Guessing you need to use a butt end heat shrink style connector for each of the three wires but not sure. Honda dealership could offer no useful advice whatsoever.

Thanks!
There are some crimp connectors that come with the kit, that is what they are used for. You just need to figure out which wire is running and turn signal with a multi meter.
Pathfinder is doing the same thing now as far as having the newer GL1800 connectors on the cables. Pathfinder does have an F6B adapter plug kit, F6B1A that we sell for $23 that may be easier for people. Right now we have that adapter kit included with the Pathfinder lights, we could split them up if it works with the show chrome lights also.