There are so many ways to do this, after screwing around with remote switched distribution points and all sorts of ideas I went with the easiest.
My needs were simply for electronics, not heated gear.
The manual says to increase the ACC fuse to 10A when installing the cubby plug so we know that is a safe move.
On the fuse block left side there is a screw terminal and exit point for running 2 wires out. I ran a hot and ground off the box and fished them up through the left side of the tank with the other wires. I used some braided cable loom to protect it, electrical tape would also work.
Terminated with 4x waterproof plugs that are easily accessible from beside the cubby.
If I'm pulling 120 watts and pop the fuse then there is a short. Charging phone, GPS, and radar detector will be way less than 10A, I checked the specs on my devices and added them up, nowhere near 10A.
Consider: my fantastic 5.1A USB charger does not draw 5.1A, it draws a little more than 26Watts or a little over 2A at the fuse. The 5.1A rating is at 5V. It rapidly charges my iphone and has no problem keeping the GPS going. Radar detectors typically draw less than 1/2A.
Anywho, everyone has different needs, this worked for me.

Here's (hopefully) a pic of the install and my charger/compressor pigtail:

IMG_1333 by MrBlum, on Flickr

IMG_1334 by MrBlum, on Flickr