Quote Originally Posted by rdeady View Post
Recently installed mustang seat. I like it so far.Can't say it's plush or anything but feels better then stock to me. I feel like I'm sitting in the bike instead of on top of it. I'm 5'10" and never had a problem touching the ground at stops even with an airhawk r which I almost always used cause the stock seat kinda hurt. So I'm actually a fair amount lower now that I'm not using the airhawk. Not enough seat time to tell if Im going to love the mustang but I kinda like it so far!
I've read in several places there are some issues with the Mustang Seat for the F6B. Can you please confirm if this is the case as I'm leaning toward the mustang Daytripper Deluxe:

I understand that once the seat is fitted (which I've heard is difficult anyway), the levers used to open the saddlebags need to be pushed back manually instead of returning by spring as originally designed.

Additionally I've read that you can't open the side panes (battery access, etc) without removing the seat.

I'm keen to learn from your (and anyone else's) experience before dropping almost $600.

Thank you!

Uss