Have Question about our forums

Thread: Have Question about our forums

Have Question about our forums

I can,t seem to see the pictures that our members post here.
    It will say attached thumbnail and not show the picture.
    Anybody got an Idea here
    , Thanks

It's been doing that to me for weeks.

It was a message board hosting upgrade that went south. And it doesn't appear/seem that no one is energetically recovering it.

We've lost about a month of data. Plus other features.

WTH... it's still free though... so can't bitch too much.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

It looks like we lost the thread about the 2017 gathering......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    It looks like we lost the thread about the 2017 gathering......
    Well... I'll be there. I think Tony will somehow get it posted back in the forum. Cause a lot of folk will be wanting to attend.

I wish I had a backup of this sucker. I'd make "Back to the Future" look like child's play :-)

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I assume they are working on the issue. We can not post picture links, any types of hyper links or any type of formatting right now using the wswyg which used to be available and is available on all other forums. The sentences all run together, no way to fix for some reason.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    As Posted on prior threads several times ....We are updating the servers to have a much larger capacity. We exceeded our limit on our old server. The information (per our website manager) is STORED and will be brought back as soon as it can be added.I have communicated with him on a daily basis, he's getting close but still has work to do. I never anticipated that it would have taken this long, but sometimes things don't go as planned. I have asked to have the 2017 thread restored as soon as possible, he's working on it.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    As Posted on prior threads several times ....We are updating the servers to have a much larger capacity. We exceeded our limit on our old server. The information (per our website manager) is STORED and will be brought back as soon as it can be added.I have communicated with him on a daily basis, he's getting close but still has work to do. I never anticipated that it would have taken this long, but sometimes things don't go as planned. I have asked to have the 2017 thread restored as soon as possible, he's working on it.
    Tony!

Like a "Great Diner/Restaurant".........."Don't Rush the Cook/Chef:>):>):>):>)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Thank you for the update.
    Ride Safe, Ride Often

C

Mekong Delta/Can Tho/ Rung Sat- 8/66 ~ 8/68