Mods to a Motorcycle

Thread: Mods to a Motorcycle

Mods to a Motorcycle

As Daytona Bike Week approaches I turned to you tube to get a feel for what crazy is all about.
    Yes people love to do crazy things to perfectly good motorcycles - car tires being the absolute mildest mod from what I can tell.
    after watching this video I encourage my forum friends to do whatever it is they want to do to their F6B as long as they can have fun riding it after they are done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSHv9Qg7gzE
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

I've got this (apparently) weird drive to keep the bike looking as stock as possible while spending a metric crap ton of money on unseen upgrades, like suspension and stereo.
    Lol.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I've got this (apparently) weird drive to keep the bike looking as stock as possible while spending a metric crap ton of money on unseen upgrades, like suspension and stereo.
    Lol.

Cheers,
    Steve
    I am with you. I like to keep my vehicles as stock as possible; I don't like adding chrome this, chrome that, strips of lights, etc, etc. I am not saying any one else who does this is wrong, just how I like things. I believe the way they come stock is about as good as they get.

That being said, I just made my first purchase on WingStuff. I bought the Tridium multi-function LED fog lights and foot wind deflectors. They serve as additional turn signal lights, running lights and fog lights.

Next year, I am going with remote saddlebag releases with the key fob and maybe WillTill's cargo rack. I got my eye on some Aero pegs eventually as well...just pricey for what they do...

So far, I have made a radio knob key for glovebox and added the Madstad.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6