I bought a used passenger back rest with bracket from a member. I bought the mounting kit from Show Chrome so this can be set up on my non-Deluxe F6B. I figured I'd get the rack while I'm at it. Saw the OEM price for the rack (about $170 retail) and was surprised, and I found a knockoff for less than half. It came in and it appears to be a good knockoff and should work nicely.

The rack did not come with either bolts or spacers, so I'm going to have to get this at a hardware store and possibly cut to length my own spacers. Just wondering before I begin this fiasco if anybody happens to have the proper bolt lengths I need to install the rack along with the backrest? I downloaded the OEM installation instructions, and it shows 2 short and 2 long spacers, along with 2 short, 2 medium and 2 long bolts (depending on whether you have the backrest). It looks like I need the 2 short and 2 long bolts and the 4 spacers to install, but the install sheet doesn't give the measurements of the items.

Does anyone happen to have these bolt/spacer sizes knocking around? I appreciate any help!

PS: I know the bolts are M8s, I just really need the lengths of each set along with the lengths of the spacers.