2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)

Thread: 2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I'm ready but embarrassed!
    http://imgur.com/UJm0iRh
    I didn't know that was an option; have a Kendon single in the garage...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    I didn't know that was an option; have a Kendon single in the garage...
    My wife does not ride, her ex-husband was killed in a motorcycle accident on her birthday. She sold her bike and will not ride as a passenger either. She said that she would like to go so we do it this way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    My wife does not ride, her ex-husband was killed in a motorcycle accident on her birthday. She sold her bike and will not ride as a passenger either. She said that she would like to go so we do it this way.
    No need to explain, enjoy the ride! If those maps lead you astray, you can find me in Oregon! Or Iowa!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    No need to explain, enjoy the ride! If those maps lead you astray, you can find me in Oregon! Or Iowa!
    My wife rides with me, but she is driving down while I am riding. She is driving the luggage Really , we left on Saturday to come visit her family in VA. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading to Pigeon Forge. Her in the SUV and me on the bike. We both use machines at night for sleeping, and it would have been a challenge packing for two for 8-9 days. Especially when one of my saddlebags is already taken up by audio gear. Plus we don't have to be picky how we pack, just throw it in. Most of my extended riding trips are done solo, so packing for a couple weeks isn't a big deal.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    My wife rides with me, but she is driving down while I am riding. She is driving the luggage Really , we left on Saturday to come visit her family in VA. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading to Pigeon Forge. Her in the SUV and me on the bike. We both use machines at night for sleeping, and it would have been a challenge packing for two for 8-9 days. Especially when one of my saddlebags is already taken up by audio gear. Plus we don't have to be picky how we pack, just throw it in. Most of my extended riding trips are done solo, so packing for a couple weeks isn't a big deal.
    This is how I like to get to Colorado. Let's face it, Texas is a big state with a lot of unappealing riding...

Arrived late

I'm curious what the plan is for tomorrow.. Er, today

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoKola View Post
    I'm curious what the plan is for tomorrow.. Er, today
    Breakfast.....