2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Rubbing it in pretty well aren't you Steve?!?

I'm well aware that that is what I'll be missing and do not doubt that it was a very tough decision and one I did not make lightly. Weather be damned, wasn't even a factor.
    Elroy,
    I KNOW you did not cancel 'lightly.'
    In fact - no one makes plans and cancels them 'happily.'

This was not aimed at you or anyone in particular - we all MUST ride our own ride and I respect that.
    Takes more 'steel' to publicly cancel than not.

We've got a few inclement weather activities planned and we're gonna have good time - rain or shine.
    Speaking of 'shine, maybe JimmyTee can bring some of that Kentucky Bourbon with him.....I'm a scotch guy, but that's starting to sound tasty.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

one nighter

i'm riding to my brother's place in NC. i may stop/stay wednesday night for a "brief" hello and bug out east thursday morning.
    i don't know where i will spend the night yet, but then again, i never make plans that far in advance, lol.

ride safe,
    steve

oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hambly and bowhunter, look for me on your travels, lol
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

We have talked to multiple people today and yes we are going to have a great rally.
    Because of the possibility of spending a little more time socializing for a morning or so and a few recent requests we are bringing the trailer down.

We put in one or two of quite a few things that you can look at and purchase or even install. We have the roller box in with tools also.
    Teresa is not coming so it will be a little different, we are going to be a slight more efficient and a lot less stuff. Just bike items. She would like to see everyone but has other plans and we are coming back down in just a few weeks for another rally.
    If there is anything you want from our web site you will have to let us know by tomorrow evening.

Looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone again.
    Rick

I'm still coming...

In Kennesaw, Georgia right now.... waiting on night to turn into day so I can go to Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock, and get the front end reworked/improved.

Atlanta traffic is hell on earth. I've never seen anything quite like it.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post

In Kennesaw, Georgia right now.... waiting on night to turn into day so I can go to Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock, and get the front end reworked/improved.

Atlanta traffic is hell on earth. I've never seen anything quite like it.
    Welcome to Jawja!!!!

Need to give Rally support credit to RickW

All Rally Attendees,
    I want all of you to know that Rick from Value Accessories has been a significant F6B Forum Rally coordinating team member for a few years and has been instrumental in the 2017 Rally planning:
    - He helped Phantom find this venue when everything else Phantom tried was falling through
    - He and his son volunteered to be ride Captains for us and have got several routes in this area as they have done this "Pigeon Forge Rally Thing" a few times before - we'll call it occupational hazard!
    - When the weather started looking unpredictable, he volunteered to bring his ginormous trailer and tool box so we could fruitfully occupy any weather delays
    - As many of you are experiencing, he is bringing parts and accessories for you to the Rally, plus some really cool door prizes
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...s-Pigeon-Forge
    - And, just like the Rally two years ago, he is going assist with installation on site as time permits, and, given his work ethic, probably often into the wee hours - just like 2 years ago

I know we all appreciate someone who loves the F6B as much as we do, and has installed dang near every accessory available on his bike already - the know-how is there.
    Rick often posts in threads where expertise is needed, and not necessarily if the part in question came from him.
    He is a true friend & supporter of the Forum and I know Phantom is happy to have him as one of our most valued sponsors.

Please stop by his trailer this week, meet Rick and his son, and put the face with the name.
    And say thanks for all the help and support for the Forum and the Rally.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We have talked to multiple people today and yes we are going to have a great rally.
    Because of the possibility of spending a little more time socializing for a morning or so and a few recent requests we are bringing the trailer down.

We put in one or two of quite a few things that you can look at and purchase or even install. We have the roller box in with tools also.
    Teresa is not coming so it will be a little different, we are going to be a slight more efficient and a lot less stuff. Just bike items. She would like to see everyone but has other plans and we are coming back down in just a few weeks for another rally.
    If there is anything you want from our web site you will have to let us know by tomorrow evening.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post

Rick
    Rick do you have the low beam Pathfinder headlights? Mine just crapped out

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Rick do you have the low beam Pathfinder headlights? Mine just crapped out
    I think Teresa put 4 pairs of them in the tote that went in the trailer.
    They are using the same for high and low beams now. Little more on the low's and down a little on Lumens on the high. My original high beams are so bright during the daytime that I turn them off if riding in groups because the people in front of me can only see light in their mirrors not me.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Elroy,

This was not aimed at you or anyone in particular - we all MUST ride our own ride and I respect that.

We've got a few inclement weather activities planned and we're gonna have good time - rain or shine.
    Speaking of 'shine, maybe JimmyTee can bring some of that Kentucky Bourbon with him.....I'm a scotch guy, but that's starting to sound tasty.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Weather? What? Are you made of sugar?

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Elroy,

Cheers,
    Steve
    Somebody just might be bringing some of mama's pecan pie...shhhhhhh.