2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Rally - Attendance Information (take 2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rick - you are correct!
    However, we booked all our "set aside" rooms!

This rally is going to be some serious fun!!!!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    To all ....
    Regretfully, I will not be attending the Rally this year again.
    Last year 3 weeks before the 2016 Rally my wife ended up in the hospital ICU for 2 weeks followed by months battling the return of Breast Cancer. I lost my wife this year not long ago. She was only 58 years old.
    She was the reason why I was able to attend and have the pleasure of meeting so many great friends from around the country on many rallies from several motorcycle forums. My wife held the fort in place while I played (I did the same for when she went on Horse riding adventures with her girlfriends). Sadly in the last 12 months I have only put 150 miles on the GoldWing.

At this moment I have responsibilities that I cannot leave unattended for more then 2 days. I am working on reducing my work load and hopefully be able to ride again in 2018.

For those of you that have lost a spouse, you can relate on how there is a time that your mind just doesn't want to do anything, the grieving process and coming home to an empty home is at times overwhelming. There are times that I just want to say "F-CK IT" and walk away from everything... but I can't, it's just not me. Time will tell.

PLEASE have a great time, please be safe and enjoy each other at the rally..... tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Cheers to all of you

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    To all ....
    Last year 3 weeks before the 2016 Rally my wife ended up in the hospital ICU for 2 weeks followed by months battling the return of Breast Cancer. I lost my wife this year not long ago. She was only 58 years old.
    She was the reason why I was able to attend and have the pleasure of meeting so many great friends from around the country on many rallies from several motorcycle forums. My wife held the fort in place while I played (I did the same for when she went on Horse riding adventures with her girlfriends). Sadly in the last 12 months I have only put 150 miles on the GoldWing.

At this moment I have responsibilities that I cannot leave unattended for more then 2 days. I am working on reducing my work load and hopefully be able to ride again in 2018.

For those of you that have lost a spouse, you can relate on how there is a time that your mind just doesn't want to do anything, the grieving process and coming home to an empty home is at times overwhelming. There are times that I just want to say "F-CK IT" and walk away from everything... but I can't, it's just not me. Time will tell.

PLEASE have a great time, please be safe and enjoy each other at the rally..... tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Cheers to all of you
    God Bless.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    To all ....

Cheers to all of you
    I know as men we always have a hard time doing two things.
    The first òf course is shedding tears, I will tell you this one thing. Now is not the time to hold back.
    The second is asking for help, please do not be afraid to ask for help.
    These are the only things I will say about us guys and fighting grief and losing our life partner.

i will also be attending

i am coming from Winnipeg Canada - looking forward to meeting all of you and hope to have a great time. i'm bunking in with another person as i was too late in booking a room. See yah all soon. . ..

Bunny

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i am coming from Winnipeg Canada - looking forward to meeting all of you and hope to have a great time. i'm bunking in with another person as i was too late in booking a room. See yah all soon. . ..

Bunny

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Y'all are making this a GREAT Rally !!!!! 57 attendees!

14 Aug roster:
    bluethunder
    F6B1911
    bunny
    glide one
    moe113097
    hocrod +1
    jmdaniel
    GATeach(??)
    Anna Brown
    Chunky Love AKA Scott Settle and Suezanna (Wyked)
    firetech
    sbishopfl +1
    Bamaburt62 +1
    Neil Hambly + 1
    Roger (Bowhunter1800) +1
    Blackmetoc
    Zyxt
    CoCoKola +1
    Dig
    Woot
    Allen
    2wheelsforme
    Outcast
    Barender +1(?)
    beppok
    Python
    BobR +1 (hopefully)
    JimmyTee and Miss Patti
    rickw + 1
    6gun
    Elroy + 1 maybe
    Crazyhorse + 1 maybe
    BarryS770
    F6Pilot
    Willyf6b
    zzh54
    masonmike
    ReserveBum
    shortleg
    taxfree4
    stepbill +1 = 2
    Steve 0080
    Munchy
    Ixol Phaane
    willtill
    53driver
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    14 Aug roster:
    bluethunder
    F6B1911
    bunny (BABC)
    glide one
    moe113097
    hocrod +1
    jmdaniel
    GATeach (Original BABC)
    Anna Brown (BABC)
    Chunky Love AKA Scott Settle and Suezanna (Wyked BABC)
    firetech
    sbishopfl +1
    Bamaburt62 +1
    Neil Hambly + 1
    Roger (Bowhunter1800) +1
    Blackmetoc
    Zyxt
    CoCoKola +1
    Dig
    Woot
    Allen
    2wheelsforme
    Outcast
    Barender +1(?)
    beppok
    Python
    BobR +1 (hopefully)
    JimmyTee and Miss Patti
    rickw + 1
    6gun
    Elroy + 1 maybe
    Crazyhorse + 1 maybe
    BarryS770
    F6Pilot
    Willyf6b
    zzh54
    masonmike
    ReserveBum
    shortleg
    taxfree4
    stepbill +1 = 2
    Steve 0080
    Munchy
    Ixol Phaane
    willtill
    53driver
    Including several BABC on F6Bs as noted. Y'all know you're riding a chick bike, right?

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Including several BABC on F6Bs. Y'all know you're riding a chick bike, right?
    Lets get real.....It's a BADASS bike, that some badass chicks are privileged enough to ride.

Another motorcycle map set that is very extensive for the Smokies is https://americaridesmaps.com/ I have the 9 map set and it is very useful in finding the small out of the way roads.