Double USB Charger

Thread: Double USB Charger

Double USB Charger

http://wingstuff.com/products/34223-...electrical-f6b

Took a total of 30 minutes from beginning to end....my question is the extra plug wired into this charger...where does it go? And the 3.5 plug in the left glove compartment...that will plug into a I phone and run thru the bikes radio system?

My plans are to charge either my GPS or I Phone while in the spider mount...or get a double ram mount and charge both at the same time...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://wingstuff.com/products/34223-...electrical-f6b

Took a total of 30 minutes from beginning to end....my question is the extra plug wired into this charger...where does it go? And the 3.5 plug in the left glove compartment...that will plug into a I phone and run thru the bikes radio system?

My plans are to charge either my GPS or I Phone while in the spider mount...or get a double ram mount and charge both at the same time...
    Well thanks for supporting local Florida businesses Steve, Well actually you did we supply those to Wingstuff

ooops!!! So what is the pigtail for?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    ooops!!! So what is the pigtail for?

I your talking the extra 3 pin well if you had dealt with as any Wingers as I have you would know they are always going to want to plug something else in like a GPS etc etc