Got some ice cream at a busy intersection...here's what I saw

Thread: Got some ice cream at a busy intersection...here's what I saw

Got some ice cream at a busy intersection...here's what I saw

NYS Routes 11 & 13 just outside of downtown Pulaski, NY...approximately 35 miles north of Syracuse.

Stopped for some ice cream and sat in their Adk chairs for about 15 minutes, just observing traffic at a fairly busy intersection in a town with a decent amount of out-of-town traffic.

The Amish were selling hand-weaved baskets on the corner, but I was watching for motorcycles.

During that 15 minute stretch:

Two Gold Wings, one 2012+, one from the 90s. The 90s one had a CB antenna that was capable of taking out a power line.

One R6.

Every other bike was a Harley. At one point, they were 20 for 20.

I saw several Road Glides (are they the ones with the trunk? Or is the Ultra? I can't keep track of their models), a couple of Sportsters, the rest were some model of bagger. Lots of pipes and farkle.

Anyone surprised?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Road Glide Customs, like I had, no tour pac - Road Glide Ultras have it. Fun fact: The cheaper model, the Custom, comes with the matching painted spacers between the saddlebag and the fender and the more expensive Ultras don't have them - brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Road Glide Customs, like I had, no tour pac - Road Glide Ultras have it. Fun fact: The cheaper model, the Custom, comes with the matching painted spacers between the saddlebag and the fender and the more expensive Ultras don't have them - brilliant.
    With all those models, who wouldn't get confused and give the extra paint to the cheap model?!?!

For the first time ever, I am going to the H-D website to have a look around.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6