New Owner

Thread: New Owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RidnRef View Post
    Picked up my new F6B last week and have been able to put about 300 miles on it. The weather
    here in Missouri has been pretty bad. I drove 4 hours to pick it up but it was well worth the time and effort.
    I have been looking around the website for about a year doing research and appreciate all of the great info the members are willing to share.
    I am a retired teacher/coach and I also referee D-I college basketball.
    Looking forward to the vast experience the website has to offer.
    Ride Safe.
    Congrats. I take delivery on mine next Saturday. I did research for a little over a year as well. Getting excited.

Full on impulse buy

Mine was a full on impulse buy. Bought a Shadow Phantom as a committed bike and after 90 days coouldnt stand it anymore. Just couldn't get comfortable. After looking at selling dealers website (Storm Lake Honda) for full wings i was ready for the full upgrade. (We had a 1500 for several years and loved it, just stop ridding after we relocated). Walked in and saw the "B" and an hour later was riding away with a HUGE smile on my face. Now any time I have the chance I jump on and go out for some entertainment. Absolutely a great bike for turning heads even in the Goldwing community. So glad I did what I did (thanks dad!)