Sticking to one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sticking to one

Sticking to one

I've been on " other sites " recently and I've gained nothing from it. This is where the most info is on our F6B. I don't know how to be more diplomatic than to just say that it seems that a full gold wing is a different animal than the B. I'll leave it at that. So, you guys and gals have my full attention!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I agree. Even though I now ride a Valkyrie I hang out here. I like the folks here and the bike are kind of the same-----well at least they have the same engine and tranny.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wing guys are a different breed. They think less of the B.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    I agree. Even though I now ride a Valkyrie I hang out here. I like the folks here and the bike are kind of the same-----well at least they have the same engine and tranny.
    We have to watch when we say "tranny" these days, the FCC may come down on us. Hey, if Bruce Jenner changes his mind now that he did the filet of kielbasa and wants to come back the operation is an "adadictomy", amazing what they can do.

I spend time on a couple of forums. I'm on the VRCC where while it is a Valkyrie related site, it's more about the brotherhood of friends I have gained there. Then there is this one which has quite a few VRCC people in it too. I do spend more time on this Forum than the VRCC though.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Wing guys are a different breed. They think less of the B.

While this comment maybe true to some degree, I believe the thought would be held by small thinking people who never have ridden one. Many seem to have an opinion on things or subjects that they have no actual experience. I for one sold my B because of a CB, and luggage space needed for a long trip. The thought has crossed my mind to go back, which starts the thought process of loosing those very items. This is an age old complaint of mine that includes the dark side. Try before speaking.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

What Could Be Better

A Great Administrator, with Great Moderators and Great/Knowledgeable Members ready to share a "Treasure Trove of Ideas/Info and Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    A Great Administrator, with Great Moderators and Great/Knowledgeable Members ready to share a "Treasure Trove of Ideas/Info and Experiences

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Trying to figure out how to reply

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    We have to watch when we say "tranny" these days, the FCC may come down on us. Hey, if Bruce Jenner changes his mind now that he did the filet of kielbasa and wants to come back the operation is an "adadictomy", amazing what they can do.

I got nuttin
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]