Clearview Windshield

Thread: Clearview Windshield

Clearview Windshield

Got my new windshield from Clearview! Mine is 2inches shorter due to me being vertically challenge. I'm very happy with the results , it was worth the Wait!Im 5-6 and with it as highly as it goes the wind hits just the top of my sun visor. No buffeting at all. When my seat arrives sitting me one inch lower it should clear my helmet leaving me the option to lower it and get some ventilation to my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrider57 View Post
    Got my new windshield from Clearview! Mine is 2inches shorter due to me being vertically challenge. I'm very happy with the results , it was worth the Wait!Im 5-6 and with it as highly as it goes the wind hits just the top of my sun visor. No buffeting at all. When my seat arrives sitting me one inch lower it should clear my helmet leaving me the option to lower it and get some ventilation to my head.
    I totally agree that Clearview is a very good product. I have two of their shields for the F6B. One is the short Touring model and the other is the short Sport Touring model. Neither one has a vent. I use the touring in the Fall through late Spring then switch to the Sport touring for the hotter months so I can get more air. Both are the dark tint and look good on the black bike.