I first isnstslled just the TBR mufflers. Challenging time aligning everything but figured it out. The F6B sounded much better.
The Sound was nice but terrible drone between 2-3,000 rpm. Definitely not enjoyable. Could not live with this.

Following weekend dropped the pipes and installed the torque loops. I had to grind the inside of one side of the muffler swivel tube with a dremmmel tool & I had to buy more antiseize to lube the tubes.

After several more hours, everything came together and aligned perfectly although at times I did have my doubts.

I took it for a test drive last night & I'll tell you if you want the bike a little louder, just do it & go for the loops right from the start.
The loops make the bike FLY!!!!!!!!
Throttle response is extremely more responsive & crisp with the loops. Much more torque. The bike moves much much faster through the gears. The TBR mufflers make the best sound in my opinion.

I went with the chrome although originally I felt I really wanted to keep the blacked out look but since my bike is black & red and I couldn't find any pics where the bike looked good with black pipes so I went with chrome. Obviously it is a personal choice. The chrome and the red breaks it up nicely and makes the bike pop! Everyone agrees.

The loops make the sound crisper, much more aggressive, throatier, crisper & gives a nice high performance sound that the mufflers alone did not give. The sound with these pipes together with the loops is obviously louder than stock but not offensive.

Also,
I can assure you that loud pipes can save lives.

Story;
Several years back when I had my VTX with Vance & Hines pipes I was riding to the cottage together with my wife & kids in the car while I ride the bike alongside.

We were on multi lane 400 highway northbound. I was coming up from behind on our families car in the lane beside them and unknown to me my wife was about to make a lane change but she stopped herself last second from changing lanes because she heard the pipes.

I noticed NOTHING! Upon arrival at the cottage my wife said thank god you installed those pipes or I would have hit you. My wife is a great driver with zero tickets and accidents. Food for thought..