NEWBIE from tampa

Thread: NEWBIE from tampa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome! Floridians really seem to be drawn to the F6B. If you attend one of their rides to eat (RTE), you'll see what I mean.

allen

Welcome!
    Im one of those "Florida Riders"...If you go to some of the RTE's I'll meet you sooner or later. I'm in New Port Richey.
    I also have a 2015.

Keith

Cool

Reservations at set for BBQ on the 21st.... Air Boats rides available as well starting at $30 first 1/2 hour !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

RTE

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Reservations at set for BBQ on the 21st.... Air Boats rides available as well starting at $30 first 1/2 hour !!!!
    Steve, where can I get the details of the RTE? Might get to come if life stays out of the way!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome from Fuquay Varina NC! My wife is from Lakeland.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Hello to the Floridian riders....

I am considering a move down your way in a year or two( ok it might be more than a considering ). So on that note, I am trying to decide which is better. I have family down near Tampa( haven't seen or done much with in years since we have all grown and moved our own ways since being kids ), but have a best friend in Jacksonville( I do or did a lot with this friend until they moved there in April and we do a Steelers trip every year ). So my question which is the better side to be on? So if it isn't obvious I am leaning to Jacksonville. I am looking to find out what area I should consider. I would like a little land( an acre would do ) I have a few cars and motorcycles( 3 of each at this point ) so if I have to build something not a problem( thinking a Morton Building home/garage if I have to build ).

I know guys I go long winded sorry just trying to put a lot of consideration into this one. Because for me this will be the last time I move and get out of this hell hole known as illinois.

Thanks in advance to any help,

Rick( Casper96 )