NEWBIE from tampa - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEWBIE from tampa

Welcome from Fuquay Varina NC! My wife is from Lakeland.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Hello to the Floridian riders....

I am considering a move down your way in a year or two( ok it might be more than a considering ). So on that note, I am trying to decide which is better. I have family down near Tampa( haven't seen or done much with in years since we have all grown and moved our own ways since being kids ), but have a best friend in Jacksonville( I do or did a lot with this friend until they moved there in April and we do a Steelers trip every year ). So my question which is the better side to be on? So if it isn't obvious I am leaning to Jacksonville. I am looking to find out what area I should consider. I would like a little land( an acre would do ) I have a few cars and motorcycles( 3 of each at this point ) so if I have to build something not a problem( thinking a Morton Building home/garage if I have to build ).

I know guys I go long winded sorry just trying to put a lot of consideration into this one. Because for me this will be the last time I move and get out of this hell hole known as illinois.

Thanks in advance to any help,

Rick( Casper96 )

Tamp and Jax are WAY to busy. My suggestion would be to move towards Jax, look in the Jax, Gainesville, Palm Coast triangle. Plenty of land and close to interstates to move around. Same thing can be said for Tampa just not to close to Tampa!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Tamp and Jax are WAY to busy. My suggestion would be to move towards Jax, look in the Jax, Gainesville, Palm Coast triangle. Plenty of land and close to interstates to move around. Same thing can be said for Tampa just not to close to Tampa!
    Thanks I will have to look into those places. Yeah I don't think I would get into Jax proper but want to be close. Just because of where my friend lives.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by luigit0905 View Post
    just wanted to say hello. Just picked up a used 2015 deluxe. As the title says i live in tampa florida. A shame the picture upload doesnt work well.
    Best bike ever