Some Breaking News New Gold Wing and F6B!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Some Breaking News New Gold Wing and F6B!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Here is a pic/link of the new Yammy vs the new Wing. Don't know if it is real, but it must be recent.

https://---------------.com/filedata...3&d=1498734550

Sorry about posting the link, but I can't post pics.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Yeah, but I can:

Cheers,
    Steve

The image on the left looks like one of those space helmets from the cheesy Japanese B-rated monster/space movies with the bad lip syncs.

Most likely a great trolling post.

Same ol' Every Year Hype!

Why do you all go through this Every Year. Believe it wene you see it on Honda Powersports. Come on People i read about this Site and a Lot of you Guys sound like very Smart People. This happens all the Time about this time of the Year. Wise up People!

Quote Originally Posted by stoll413 View Post
    Why do you all go through this Every Year. Believe it wene you see it on Honda Powersports. Come on People i read about this Site and a Lot of you Guys sound like very Smart People. This happens all the Time about this time of the Year. Wise up People!
    VERY passionate and hopeful, smart, people....

How's things in KY? I'm fixing to go from Oklahoma to PA, thought I'd detour down "Horse Farm Alley."
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

The real smart people are the ones that wait 3 years to let the new bike prove itself and then buy a 3 year old leftover for half the price.

But isn't it more fun to watch the weather man on TV then to stick your head outside?

Really? Why? It's entertainment. We are enthusiasts and particularly enthusiasts for a specific bike.
    So it shouldn't seem surprising that on a F6B Rider Forum , one of the things we do is speculate and discuss all things related to Gold Wings or F6Bs .Especially F6Bs ,when the general school of thought has been the F6B would go away. So these are actually new rumors and a bit more specific. Hope there is truth in it and yes we will find out if it turns out to be true. No one has to participate in the conversation if they view it a waste of time. Heck , some could argue all of the activities here are a waste of time.

I suppose we could discuss more fruitful topics like oil and car tires.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

..or exchange cake recipes

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

If one does not want to read/participate on some posts, why not just ignore them and move on instead of being a critic!!!...That's what the delete button is for...Ride safe

Because its fun! And there are few things as exciting as owning, riding, wishing or even thinking about owning the newest, latest, best thing out there.

A new wing is certainly going to come about some day. We are a year closer to that day, so the odds keep going up!

The rumor/story about the new wing & F6 came from someone well known and is probably true. The new pic with the Yamaha is clearly recent. Fresh rumors are more fun!

I'm thinkin', "this is the year". And a new F6 is icing on the cake!
    Albuquerque, NM

new wing f6b

Man we all waiting.Just on bmw site that new bagger is sweet,making 50 more hp ..I do believe honda has something in the works.Bmw msrp 1995.00 for that bike,lack of dealer big concern.We all know honda always late to party even with cars,turbo good ex.just out last year except accord coming.So we can only hope and then what will we do? Get are ass kicked in trade or sell the f6b ?