I've only own the R1200R, Goldwing F6B and Goldwing. Regarding engine, a Goldwing is a Goldwing so the F6B and Goldwing engine is identical. No guessing games.

The R1200R and R1200RT have identical engines so no guessing... the R1200 engine and the Goldwing engine is similar.

The subtle difference as the F6B is my 5th Goldwing is you consider the Valkyrie, the old bagger version of the Goldwing.

All Goldwings have this automotive engine smoothness to them. To some people, they say it doesn't have any personality or boring to ride, not enough character. The R1200 engine is smooth, but not like the Goldwing engine. Before buying the F6B, I was very tempted to buy the Concour which is the touring version of the Kawasaki Ninja 1400. Then I got the silly idea that the F6B in some was is the 6 cylinder version of the Ninja 1400 or Hayabusa -with the exception... all comfort, large gas tank, mini-windscreen -the perfect non-race bike/race bike. High performance in comfort, torque, longevity, passenger comfort, etc. I was also tempted by the 6 cylinder BMW. In the end the F6B has the proven engine. I've had the BMW R650, R1150, R1200, F800. They are all good bikes, but BMW has quirks. I've had my F6B for over 6 months and no quirks.

The F6B looks like a cross between a bagger, race bike with solid side saddle bags. I was talking to the dealership about sales of the F6B. I saw former posting that the F6B wasn't selling well. It L.A., they are selling like "hotcakes". Cee Baileys Motorcycle Windshields sells more F6B aftermarket windshields than any other after market windshields. Granted other manufacturers including Honda make aftermarket windshields. As of now, the F6B is only rising in popularity.

The Goldwing, R1200 and Victory are all good bikes.. TOUGH CHOICE