Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
Maybe its a NY thing but people get confused about arrogance and confidence. I myself have been castigated for my supposed "abrasive" style but this is just how NYers talk. What's the difference if he says, like a typical politician, " I would like to assemble a commitee to look into further supporting the legal entry of our Mexican neighbors and try and discourage those well-meaning and good intentioned individuals trying to access a better life for their families in not the best of ways." and "I will build a wall to keep those murderous and felonious illegal cocksuckers (emphasis added by taxfree4) from siphoning off hard earned tax money that should be going to legal Americans."

He was elected precisely because he was NOT a politician and he didn't talk the milquetoast bullshit that they do. He has to go after the media because if you don't correct the record immediately and vigorously people will think the story is true. And the way you do that is to go around the media is by Twitter so the more Twitter the better. I think he is a little too soft and he should go hardcore full bore. Don't forget these cocksuckers like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan, Reince Preivus have more in common with Chuck "the serpent" Schumer than they do with Donald Trump and I think they are colluding with Dems to see that another outsider NEVER gets into their sandbox again. In the meanwhile I hope he continues in hammering the MSM, building the wall and banging Melania.

Well said!! Those "lifer" swamp polititans on both sides of the isle, are scared to death, because Trump has disrupted their personal cushy lavish lifestyles. Heaven forbid, they may have to go back to their respective states, and get a real job. Same goes for the stupid media. They hate Trumps' "tweets", because people learn what's happening, without "them". They are becoming irrelevant! Never in my 62 years, have I ever seen such scrutiny over every single word a President speaks. The media, twists, turns, makes up fake stories, constantly, just to try and throw President Trump off balance. He said he was going to drain the swamp, and I hope he does!