I hate people

Thread: I hate people

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Speaking of execution "Hey Tony when in the name of Sam Hill are we going to be able to post pictures"

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post

Lord give me strength they tempt me.

Will,
    If I may divert for a second, BIGLRY helibars will be here tomorrow tech support may be needed, back to the topic:

Will, I hear ya.

I am not an aggressive person...my only fist-fight was in 7th grade Technology class.

Something happens when I am on my bike, though. On more than one occasion, I have been cut off or pulled a move that threatened my safety while riding. Some unfamiliar rage flares up and I have pulled up next to them at the next light or even chased them down and knocked on their window. I don't curse them out or even yell....I simply state what they did and how my life was at risk for their careless actions. One guy apologized, another guy, who appeared to be on something, said he didn't know he had done anything. He was the one I scared the crap out of...getting off the bike and marching up to him with my armor jacket on.

That being said...

MOST (90% +) drivers are generally respectful of me and my right-of-way. I often see drivers at intersections with plenty of room to pull out, but wait for me to go by. I often get signaled to go ahead at four-way stops (which annoys me, but they are just being considerate).
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6