I hate people - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate people

Will, I hear ya.

I am not an aggressive person...my only fist-fight was in 7th grade Technology class.

Something happens when I am on my bike, though. On more than one occasion, I have been cut off or pulled a move that threatened my safety while riding. Some unfamiliar rage flares up and I have pulled up next to them at the next light or even chased them down and knocked on their window. I don't curse them out or even yell....I simply state what they did and how my life was at risk for their careless actions. One guy apologized, another guy, who appeared to be on something, said he didn't know he had done anything. He was the one I scared the crap out of...getting off the bike and marching up to him with my armor jacket on.

That being said...

MOST (90% +) drivers are generally respectful of me and my right-of-way. I often see drivers at intersections with plenty of room to pull out, but wait for me to go by. I often get signaled to go ahead at four-way stops (which annoys me, but they are just being considerate).
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Almost got run off the road tonight. And lost my cool with the jerk thereafter.

Can't do anything at speed with a grinning idiot driving a F150... while I'm on a bike. Sure wish I could eliminate some people from the face of the earth with a snap of my fingers, instead of waving my middle finger.

Must learn to let it go... I was doing good at that for quite awhile, but tonight I got my buttons pushed.
    Will, just remember;

you've been there, done that, and got a closet full of t-shirts .....

And when it comes down to it, you can put him down a lot easier than he could you.

I refuse to let the idiots get under my skin....

Just as a side note, one of our local detectives told me "You only have to justify the first shot .... The rest are free."

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd