PA. NY. NJ. or the NE ride

Thread: PA. NY. NJ. or the NE ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    I'll be in DC at the veterans memorial this weekend.

Enjoy the ride folks!!!
    We will miss you!! If we go I'll let you know what we ate.

Let's do a mystery ride around the state....doesn't matter to me. We'll have all day.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

GaTeach
    BRING EXTRA AMMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    If I ate like that my pants would fall off!!

You obviously spend too much time teaching people how not to fall off their bikes and not enough time teaching them how to fall off their diets.
    As my now dead uncle used to tell me, "Any damn fool can work for a living, you proved that."
    Teaching people good techniques is exactly how I'm not working for a living, but rather playing and having serious fun.

I promise I'll work on my lunch techniques!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

We will miss you!! If we go I'll let you know what we ate.

ssshhh,,, I thought I heard someone say Cheese Danish.

no

ok, carry on...
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

May I assume a 10am meet up at Matamoras? If this changes, let me know. I need to make sure of my departure time!

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    May I assume a 10am meet up at Matamoras? If this changes, let me know. I need to make sure of my departure time!
    That works for me. Or if it's just us and Maz (no one else seems to be chiming in) we could meet at Exit 20 off 84. St route 507. It's about 30 miles west of Matamoras. It's the interchange where you normally get on 84 to head home after eating at the Hotel. There's a truck stop there and a nice dinner for "P" and coffee. From there we could head north up 507 along the lake to Rt 6. Then 6 into the back hills to see the valleys below.
    The forecast here is showers on Friday and Sunday but Saturday still looks good for riding all day. That's if you want to believe someone who makes his living performing on TV in front of a map.
    10 am is good if we're meeting in Matamoras, 10:30 at exit 20 or just give me a call mobil (570- 614 9028) if your running late or early. Naturally the earlier the better to see more but enjoyment and comfort comes first!

That works for me. Or if it's just us and Maz (no one else seems to be chiming in) we could meet at Exit 20 off 84. St route 507. It's about 30 miles west of Matamoras. It's the interchange where you normally get on 84 to head home after eating at the Hotel. There's a truck stop there and a nice dinner for "P" and coffee. From there we could head north up 507 along the lake to Rt 6. Then 6 into the back hills to see the valleys below.
    The forecast here is showers on Friday and Sunday but Saturday still looks good for riding all day. That's if you want to believe someone who makes his living performing on TV in front of a map.
    10 am is good if we're meeting in Matamoras, 10:30 at exit 20 or just give me a call mobil (570- 614 9028) if your running late or early. Naturally the earlier the better to see more but enjoyment and comfort comes first!
    10:30 at EXIT 20 is fine. I have to leave my area at 6:00 to make that. Maz is 95% going...I'm for sure. I need my medicine.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    10:30 at EXIT 20 is fine. I have to leave my area at 6:00 to make that. Maz is 95% going...I'm for sure. I need my medicine.
    I'm glad Maz is goin to protect y'all!

We're in.....10:30 exit 20....guns ablazing