Motorcycle Ownership by State
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Ownership by State

Circle-5

Motorcycle Ownership by State

Cool

Sorry but the way they counted did not work for me.....warm weather and sunshine...Florida is second next to California !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Might be a count of how many are put up for winter. Very slanted way of counting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

It's listed per capita....you guys have a lot more people in your states. You already have the best weather, you want it all?
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

It all goes back to my old story. When I meet someone claiming to be a biker I like to walk them over to their bikes and ask them to turn their key on so I can read their odometer. That tells the real story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    It all goes back to my old story. When I meet someone claiming to be a biker I like to walk them over to their bikes and ask them to turn their key on so I can read their odometer. That tells the real story.
    A good friend has a Harley....exclaimed proudly to everyone how he hit 10,000 miles about a month ago and how it still looks new....bike is 3 years old. Teach told him it should, it still is new

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    A good friend has a Harley....exclaimed proudly to everyone how he hit 10,000 miles about a month ago and how it still looks new....bike is 3 years old. Teach told him it should, it still is new
    So true. Since 2004 I average about 10K per year, but I don't ride just to burn gasoline. A lot involve 12-1500 mile weekends and daily errands as well as back and forth to work. We have our share of bad weather here in NC--(yes it does get cold) and it also get triple didgets in summer. I ride mostly for fun---and when the fun ain't fun, then it isn't fun anymore.

Statistics are fun to read about, but it is very easy to drown in the river that averages 2 feet of water.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike is one year old Saturday...hope to do this every year.
    Attachment 24367

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Bike is one year old Saturday...hope to do this every year.
    Attachment 24367
    Please tell me you're retired or I'm gonna have to seriously re-evaluate everything about my life on two wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Please tell me you're retired or I'm gonna have to seriously re-evaluate everything about my life on two wheels.
    Mine has 8,700 and WJ Duke bought his a month after I did. I don't think I could ride that much and enjoy it. Glad others do though!!
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6