To each his own I suppose, re: mods or no mods to this wonderful piece of machinery....

I was not chasing Hp / torque, nor do I have any log term longevity issues with these mods as I am well aware that these machines often have the ability to go 200~300K miles easily... I liked the look and sound of the 6-2-6 Cobras (they make the F6B sound somewhat like my 350-Z), and having modded up a bunch of Harleys before, I wanted a "clean burn" through the engine to retain the longevity it is famous for.

I suppose I could have bought two F6B's, modded one and left the other stock, ran them both for 200~300K miles and then did a complete engine teardown to report back whether the Bazzazz was needed or not...

However, I didn't / don't care to do that !!!

I was simply adding material and information to our forum as to things I had done, in case someone was interested.

If I feel the need for speed (and HP/torque to pull my hair back) I also have a Victory XC with the 116ci big bore kit installed that puts out 135HP / 135 ft/lbs to the rear wheel.... that sucker will lift and fly when I feel the need to be loud and proud... It is a fun bike to be sure...

However... my Red/Black F6B is my all time FAVORITE bike, and I've been riding for near 40 years now...

So thank you all for your comments, questions, and even concerns...

I like all of my bikes for the uniqueness each brings to the road... but I LOVE my F6B.... let there be no mistake !!!