I just wanted to share my search for the best motorcycle gear (obviously I am insane when it comes to gear, safety and comfort)
I have moved to Klim!!! Klim is expensive but it is the best available!!!

Heat
I just upgraded my summer heat gear.

Klim Induction jacket -840 cordura with balistic mesh (750 times stronger than regular mesh) with D30 armor.
Klim Mojave in the boot mesh pants (I added the D30 pro armor knees and hips)
Dainese leather perforated goat skin gloves.
Wiley-X sunglasses with foam

I wanted gear that not only keeps me cool but protects almost as good as leather in a accident.
The Induction jacket is the most comfortable jacket I own and I have way to many for a normal person.
I have 3 leather jackets - (Dainese, Alpine stars, and Scorpion) 3 mesh jackets - (Dainese, Klim, and Scorpion) along with my second most comfortable all season Klim Overland jacket.

Now I just need to force myself to wear my Scorpion 3/4 helmet full clear shield or my Schuberth C3 modular every time I ride.

All season
Klim Goretex Overland jacket with Tourmaster heated liner (plugs into bike) as needed / why be cold ever!!!
Klim Goretex Lattitude pants (I added a few extra snaps in leg opening to close tighter to ankle)
Klim Goretex Gloves

This combination is good from below 30 - 100+ degrees in rain or shine.
The jacket and pants have vents that flow an amazing amount of air.
With the heated liner I am ready for cold / remove the liner and open the vents as needed.
Switch to all mesh if it gets too hot.
All this will fit in the saddle bags or will be worn when riding.

I ride to work almost every day year round in St Louis, MO so I need two sets of gear for most days. It is cold at 5:00am on the way to work and hot on the way home from work.

Steve