Well we all no that on may 27th I dropped the 6, damaging my right side valve cover when the open euro peg hit the pavement. Got towed back, got the bike in the shop on Wednesday the 31st, were busy and could not look at it till the following Tuesday the 6th of June. Picked up my estimate and dropped them off to my American Family agent on Wednesday the 7th, along w/the other pertinent paperwork to be sent to my adjuster. Waited a day or so and called the lady adjuster on Friday the 8th, surprise, not in, left message. Called adjuster lady early after noon on Monday the 12th, and of course I was on her list of people to call, ya right, told me she was going to have to have an agent look at it, would call one after getting off the phone w/me, should just take a couple of days and then he could write a check and then they could get working on it. I checked w/dealer, wed, thur, and Friday and no one was out and no call from the adjuster lady, she has yet called me concerning this incident.
I called my local American Family agent, the people who are 3 miles from me and who I have dealt w/over the past 18 years and told them how unhappy I was. We will see what happens. But before the day is done I will call the adjuster lady and give her a piece of my mind.