Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
I have trouble understanding the H-D bashing here. Aren't we all simply passionate bikers? I've owned four Harleys and liked each for different reasons. The new generation bikes are really huge steps forward. Love my F6B-- for now. If everyone had exactly the same interests and same motorcycle, wouldn't that be dull? Enjoy diversity!
Not bashing if you plunked down $ to own it, no one complains about Harley more than the people who own one, like myself, and have for over 30 years. The new bikes are a huge step forward...in generating more heat, yes. We say this precisely because we do care about the brand and see it going into auto destructuion. Another top down company that does not listen to the most important input you can have...the people who buy them and like me and other former and present HD owners on this board we will not buy them again. As far as dull Honda has many different models. If diversity means spending a ton of money to cook your balls and ruin a ride if you get caught in traffic I'll pass on diversity.