Way to go Harley, what would 2017 be w/o a recall

Thread: Way to go Harley, what would 2017 be w/o a recall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If I recall (ha ha), the Goldwings have had recalls as well. I'm actually considering going to look at a new Ultra Classic. I think a lot of people just get sucked into believing you have to spend a ton of money on Harleys because others do. You can spend a ton of money on anything you chose to. Like someone else said, it's kind of a passion and we all have that in common.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

I have owned all kinds and still do

Along with the Valkyrie, I have a chromed out 01 Springer. I have owned HD, Honda, Victory and been on all of the boards. I like riding different bikes. The "thump from a Harley" is still special---but I don't want to feel it for 10 hours straight like I used too. I also love the "Stealth Power" of the 1800 flat six. Still on the board here even though the B is long gone. One thing is common on all the boards except the Harley board. Everybody hates Harley--for more reasons than I can ever begin to list. Funny thing is that many HD guys will tell you that Harley is not even close to being the best made or designed bike. They love it for what it is--like an old dog that is way past his prime. I guess that is also the way I think.

Does not matter what letters are between your knees---it is still the same wind in your face.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]