new Yamaha Transcontinental Touring

Thread: new Yamaha Transcontinental Touring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was a 1st gen venture owner and loved it. Moved to the F6B because they quit making the 1st gens. Now going to a vtwin? a move backwards in my mind. And air cooled? WTF? My opinion a true touring or sprots touring bike needs 4 or more cylinders and water cooled..........Guess i'll be riding my F6B for a llloooonnnnnggggggggg time(Snicker) oh whoa is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomibagger View Post
    I was a 1st gen venture owner and loved it. Moved to the F6B because they quit making the 1st gens. Now going to a vtwin? a move backwards in my mind. And air cooled? WTF? My opinion a true touring or sprots touring bike needs 4 or more cylinders and water cooled..........Guess i'll be riding my F6B for a llloooonnnnnggggggggg time(Snicker) oh whoa is me.
    Were you a first gen Venture owner? 1983 I think. My dad has a 89.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Thanks for posting that. A few years back I hummed and hawed on a "new" old stock. Ridiculously cheap. Left the store, decided I should jump on the deal and turned around to go back. Less than 30 mins later it was sold...probably to the guy I held the door for as I walked out the first time..lol